Sunday, December 19, 2010

self esteem???

salam to u oll,,,we meet again today...cik laa want share something,,,
yesteday, our club PRELAWRIAN held a program which is at ds 2...my frens and i are compulsory to attend dis program..the program is TALK SHOW WIF PUBLIC PROSECUTOR..
actually dis sem i have changed my attitude and habit  halfly..hahahh....last sem my frens n i mostly not joined program dat had been held..but dis sem i try my best to attend all the program....and dis sem i never left any program....hahhaha....such a good girl la cik laa...hahhahha...n for surela dat pp who came yesterday are boy,,hahahh(gedik)...but mr kudin ad dlm atila,,,, and the topic is the reality of legal system in malaysia....
fisrt pp is tuan faisal..first impression me toward him,,,he is too serious and not funny..but after dat i changed my impression dat he is good and i'm proud to be like him...my ambition which has been delete in my mind was appeared again...i set up my mind back dat i should do as much as i can..in malay cik laa berpegang pada genggam bara api biar smp jadi abu...
as long i can faces it i will,,,and now i promise to myself i will prove it....hopefully i will occupied my promise.....pray for me k....


p/s: amik muet smp blh la...start speaking rite now ciklaa,,,susah2 hafal komus tue,hahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...