Sunday, December 19, 2010

buzy time,,,

asalamualaikum everybody,,,hhuhuu
 here cik laa want to share something with u oll...hahhah...
u know my time for dis week are too buzy wif a lot of assignment...
actually dis assignment should be submit 2nd of january,,,but we oll have a holiday about one week..then dis assignment should be finished dis week...and its quite hard to do coz it is a group asggment...n  for the advertisement i already forgot the faces of my group members..what da fish????
hahhahah.....its funny rite but it happened becoz they are from another group n they are not my clasmate...
my leader for my group is muqri n he told me to find other members but i can't..huhuh...let me think how to find them,,,,?????
so my hope dis asggnment will finished at the end before dis holiday....
others assignment is bel 313 which is a pair work between eina n me..and last nite we had finished it but we must showed off to our lecturer first bfore i do the typing..hahahhh..so tired maa dis week...
however,, i cant wait to back home,,,see my family xspecilly my mother,,maa,,akak miss uu..lube u maa,,tanxx for all what mom do...i appreciate it..n hopefully u will taughto faces dis all.....
k cik laa stop here first coz i'm gonna have a bel 313 class at 12 ....k dadadad..

p/s : i miss my mr ngOx also my frenz....huhhuuuu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...