Tuesday, December 21, 2010

its my fault....

sob3.....huhuhu,,,,cik laa have a bad story today...n cik laa not in a good mood rite now...bcoz i felt so ashamed wif my frens,,,although they are not really concern about dat, but in small heart, i felt so ashamed wif myself n them,,,xpecially miss afni..miss i'm sorry...i know its my fault that i cannot perform like others...but now i'm still learning how to overcome my fear,n my shy during speaking time..i also have a problem wif my grammar..but i don know whats wrong wif me n its hard for me to get communicate well in english version,,,n my dialek also still stick in my tongue and its hard to leave dat..i'm sorry miss...miss i will take u advices in other to imporove my english..siyesly, since i'm a primary school i do not like english..and i only get A during my trial upsr n upsr only..other than that, i'm only got B for my english...become a lawyer is  my ambition since i 'm 13 years old...but when i came here, i think i cannot realise my  ambition,,bcoz the requirement to further in degree is band 4 and mybe band 5 one day...i know wif my attitude i will not going to shah alam,,,,n dat why i was changed my ambition....mybe i will take part in spa8..pray for me...insyallah..so if i cannot i will further my studi in other field....but its mybe related wif law,,bcoz i love law....
my frens i will try my best to improve myself so that i will stand up like us and sit down like u all....huhuu..(xtau btoi xx)..miss afni, i will try u advices n mybe i will got a improvement although its a small..but i think its worth...'
first when i have to face dis i'm so sad but i still can get to hide my face reaction
but in front of my close fren i cant..sob2,,,they advices me to be taugh n all of them are same,,,i'm quite sensitive dat why i cannot control,,,n i want go back to my room but i' m tried to be taugh and continue to others presentation while my heart still crying n after the class i only shake hand wif miss afni but i did't said any words..bcoz i cannot said any word..if i'm so i will be cry..i don want miss afni know dat i'm crying..let me and other frenz know only...actually i want eat but i cannot wait n my tears out juz like rain bcoz of dat i told eina to pack my food,,in my room i changed my cloth n continue crying while give a words motivation toward myself..n lastly i 'm sleep,,n now i wake up wif a new stater..i will prove dat i will be changed although not a big changes but its a starter,...insyallah....pray for me...

p/s: u can do cik laa...u make u fren like u roomate,,huhuu,,
       insyalllah i will do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...